Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 1

Today has been a poor start to the mission. To start off I slept in and Kate, my beautiful artistic daughter, was late to school. Granted she could have come and checked on me to see what was taking me so long but she was enjoying the morning in front of the computer and lost track of time herself... Oh well. So we race out the door and get her to school.

I brought along my copy of Family Feasts so that I could go to the container store and pick up a couple of containers for Mary Ostyn's pantry chapter. It is amazing the number of different types of containers you can find in the container store. After about an hour of perusing I finally allowed the overly helpful staff to help me figure out what I needed. I picked up 2 small containers for the taco and spaghetti mix recipes. (Page 274 for those of you playing along with me). I also picked up a wooden plate organizer so that hopefully I can get my dish cupboard organized. Whoever designed my kitchen cupboards should be shot!

So then I realized that in my rush to get out to Kate's school I forgot to take my medication and that I had completely skipped eating. So I was bad and went to Qdobas for lunch...

Like I said... so far not doing too well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment